Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump having bad impeachment lawyers, Rudy coming out with dripping hair dye, and no proof of election fraud in the lower courts is all on purpose. Typical Sun Tzu. Appear weak when you are strong. #Fisa
12:14 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 02:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theresa Carpenter @TESS4582
10 February, 10:20
It reminds me of Trump's first debate with Killary. Cringeworthy at the time, but masterfully done in hindsight!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 09:11
Hey DemonRats! Whatever you're thinking:

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 09:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Melly Everly @Melly1776
10 February, 09:02
yep, lay it on thick for a much sweeter ending!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Kay Eski @KayEski
10 February, 08:34
Actually I don't think that Trumps lawyers are bad, I think they did great yesterday. They did exactky what they needed to do, lowered hyped up energy after the fake tears and drama, introduced ton of legal refrences, presented the case, all in good style. I am 100% confident that Trump, his lawyers ( all) and white hats know exactly what to do. Sun Tzu at its finest.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
10 February, 07:29
You must have been LAUGHING as you wrote the script! Sun Zoo?!

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
10 February, 04:32
I can not take much more of this.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
10 February, 04:19
Yes Yes Yes!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 February, 02:26
Yes sensei.

Memento Mori @JugoStig
10 February, 02:13
i am still curious as to what went on at the Four Seasons landscaping business. I will say that the hair dye thing was a great touch. it didnt make me doubt rudy's skills or abilities but i did a ruh roh.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 February, 02:09
Fed up with doubters, EZ. So grateful for your backbone. I believe we're watching the most GENIUS plan in the Universe! I don't have one ounce of doubt in POTUS, Q, the Plan or the U.S. Military—zero.

This is a moment when we're separating the wheat from the chaff. Either you have Faith and Trust The Plan or quite possibly you never did! 🇺🇸🦅🙏

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 02:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
AGREE entirely. Thank you for this.

Elena _76 @Kanelena76
10 February, 01:54
its all about the little things...

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
10 February, 01:46
He was stateing that the dye is yet to be cast!

Janette Harris @harrisjnet
10 February, 01:46
He was stateing that the dye is yet to be cast!

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
10 February, 01:37
That explains a lot. thank you

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
10 February, 01:27
i hate it for people that dont know anything and say hey lets cut on the tv today oh look its the impeachment and this is what they hear😰 what can we do but sit and wait and eat popcorn its all in Gods hands. i dont care if they burn their cities down and bodies of blm and antifa are laying in the streets as long as Trump stays president

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
10 February, 01:19
How could anyone underestimate Rudy who took down the Mafioso in NY with
RICO as a young buck? He'll just be more wily now.

Marley McCord @Marley808
10 February, 02:27
In response Holly Bischoff to his Publication
i really like him! and just last summer i had a nice streak down my leg when went jogging like a dummy after applying self tanner so who am i to judge 🤣

Msterri ... @Msterri
10 February, 01:10
🤣

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
10 February, 01:01
lmao! i was wondering what was up with that dye! lol

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
some people amaze me... I've been reading so much negative today.. here's how i see it...

who cares if you're pissed? or threatening to stop believing? honestly.. who cares?

let it motivate you into action.. there's a lot still to be done! we need to be as our pledge calls us to be, "indivisible", united, together. listen to your gut, you'll know your calling! stay prayed up!

at the end of the day, it's happening... in God's time, when it's meant to happen, when it needs to happen. be thankful for being woke up... imagine going through this without the security of knowing!!

#GODW

Amy Randy @VanDee
I'm loving every moment. Appreciative...so appreciative watching everything unfold. I just feel grateful. I have no fear. I know it's in hand thanks to the Digital Army, Ghost and Trump...our Revolutionary!

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
10 February, 12:57

Texas Lana @TXShroomer
10 February, 12:52
We can only hope so!!! If not, we're in big trouble.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
10 February, 12:47
I hope there's goign to be FIREWORKS today in that impeachment trial.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 February, 12:56
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
i dont think that Trumps lawyers are even presenting today....

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
10 February, 12:47
I understand all this, and have read quite a lot to learn what I and most of us have not known about everything (what the world is fighting and what God through Trump, the military and Q are doing to bring justice to the satanic empire ruling us). I wish my husband would believe it. We are both born again, spirit filled. But for this end times scenario, which I'm starting to see isn't what we all were taught it was supposed to be like, seens to be happening before our eyes and many don't see it. So that brings another question. When the word says to transform yourself continually . . .

Mark Scoggin @Hellonwheels
10 February, 12:31
Trust and have faith,its under control and we must be patient.This plan is so will thought out that all the hard working people are so loved that the process is taking more time that we would prefer to do no harm to the sheep non believers. Very soon ignorance will no longer be bliss.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 12:28
I had thought about similar stuff. What if POTUS wanted to catch them cheating? What if he wanted us to see what living in commie country is like? What if he wanted to see that we are not safe and shouldn't just blindly follow what they say? Could our POTUS went to Pence and other repubs and asked them to not rule that the electoral votes were fraudulent to show us the ramifications of losing our republic? How many times have they said they have to "show us?" But to show us Biden et al would have to be "in office." The art of war.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 12:29
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 12:26
yeah .. sure ..

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 February, 12:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Maybe but I wouldn't put it past Rudy using 'JustforMen hair color.
kek.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 February, 12:24
I used to play tennis with a sweet old lady who used blue hair rinse which ran down her forhead (her mascara dripped too) on the hot days on the court. I don't think she had Sun Tzu moves though.

Behind Enemy Lines Quinn @CuriosityQ
10 February, 12:56
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I used to play tennis against a 75 year old woman who would apologize before each match for being old, slow and her inability to keep track of things because of memory issues.
Then...she systematically destroyed me and every other opponent.
WAR