Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:14
Trump having bad impeachment lawyers, Rudy coming out with dripping hair dye, and no proof of election fraud in the lower courts is all on purpose. Typical Sun Tzu. Appear weak when you are strong. #Fisa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
I understand all this, and have read quite a lot to learn what I and most of us have not known about everything (what the world is fighting and what God through Trump, the military and Q are doing to bring justice to the satanic empire ruling us). I wish my husband would believe it. We are both born again, spirit filled. But for this end times scenario, which I'm starting to see isn't what we all were taught it was supposed to be like, seens to be happening before our eyes and many don't see it. So that brings another question. When the word says to transform yourself continually . . .
12:47 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it