Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Creel @Mollylou
I listened to Juan and Lin yesterday. They are both saying that we should not expect Trump to save us. They said it was going to take an act of God to end this in order for people to give God the credit and not man.
This is different from what they have been saying. I don't understand why.
12:00 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mollylou in this post can reply
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
10 February, 11:23
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
then we better start seriously crying out to God for the reveal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 February, 06:14
I understand this and believe it . what I dont understand is all of the " nothing can stop what is coming" I have been reading from q drops and from anons. I thought they had it all and that many of these players have already been dealt with. one thing I do know is that God isnt the author of confusiion and that is what I am seeing here. I may have ro back off from all of this and just pray and read my Bible if nothing comes publically from this impeachment sham. This is about to go way further than I ever expected if we dont see something significant this week.

Jessica Brown @Jfbrown985
10 February, 04:14
God is only one who can save us

Michelle Miller @Mockingbirdlie1
10 February, 03:36
as this is truly good against evil, God is the one to intervene. Trump may have been doing God's work, but only God can perform miracles

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
10 February, 12:03
Listen to your intution 😌