Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.
12:19 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
John Perry @tarkine
10 February, 10:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The climax of every story is where the tension and anticipation are the greatest; and the forces of good and evil struggle mightily to win. One minute it looks as if evil will win, the next, good will win. In this story the climax is made up of the unconstitutional impeachment and DECLAS. And true to 45's showman nature, DECLAS will be presented in an unforgettable way maximized to destroy evil. Wait, watch and wonder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
10 February, 10:37
My faith in God and the plan remains strong and I know that victory is so close I can feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
10 February, 07:53
My pitchfork is already sharpened...

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
10 February, 06:24
is this a hive mind thing...?
https://t.me/QFrogman5326/...

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 February, 06:07
For sure, we are more than ready to fight a civil war.

Kathleen Brown @KattyB49
10 February, 04:46
was thinking that on my drive home this evening.

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
10 February, 04:40
i agree. There will be a civil war if they convict Trump and there is no declas. God please find all the children!! Please save them! This is the part that breaks my heart!!

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
10 February, 04:14
When I became part of the Great Awakening, I saw “The Plan” as God’s Plan being carried out by His chosen men. Q clock & Q posts just make more sense to me if I view it all thru the prism of God’s Plan to save the World. For He can see past, present and future.

I too worry about civil war and even how waiting (and other parts of this plan) relects on Trump. But he seems willing to endlessly sacrifice himself, which makes me love him even more.

Our Savior is not our beloved POTUS, it is God—and he alone will receive the Glory for our Salvation from the enemy. I believe it will be Biblical

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 February, 10:57
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
All Glory to God!🙌
Amen🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
10 February, 11:32
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
10 February, 04:00
Yes. Definitely civil war.

Linda Bluetick @BigBlueMom2
10 February, 03:45
I hear all of you and feel exactly like all of you. My greatest fear is whats sittting there waiting for just that thing (civil war) to happen. There will be other countries that will take full advantage. I promise they are sitting, watching and waiting for just that moment like a wild animal stalks prey.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
10 February, 03:34
About civil war- this plan was to avoid an all out military war on US soil? Trump may or may not be convicted, right? But beclas is near, which is the reveal?

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
10 February, 03:32
Wrt Mayor Bowser's + DS's plan to rock DC w/ a horrific💩 show this w/e to DIVERT ATTENTION from OUR CHANCE to REBUTT the putrid slime oozing out of our TVs all the rest of the "work week":
I AM ❌ giving y'all advice, but after🙏🏽 have
RECALLED the BEST Psych Hospital I worked @ (its📉w/carnal leadership) handled VIOLENT EPISODES without restraints (x we rolled⬆️kids in blankies/held'em til they quit). We'd OUT# the guy swinging the pedastal table overhead,🙏🏽outloud. #911 HAD been called b/c: escape, injury to others POSSIBLE.
49/50 times,CALM UNITED "OWNERSHIP" of the situation➡️HEALING

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
10 February, 04:14
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
?????

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
10 February, 03:27
Grand Production with blatant lies is too much for me to watch... as will be the reveal for those who fell for the fake news and dems. So declas will happen soon no matter what happens!

Freedom Rings @PinkLady
10 February, 03:17
I just wrote that very same sentiment to several AuS Congressmen & my state Senators. Ibtold them 80 million people know the facts. 80 million people will not let this go. So they either right this wrong peacefully or 80 million people will become unpeaceful when they feel they have nobother recourse. Something has got to give.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
10 February, 03:14
I have been saying since Nov4th that either there is a PLAN or we will be in a CIVIL WAR like never before. I keep praying there is a plan and the MILITARY has got this under control and the TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED SOON very SOON, because I know i have tuned out, there is nothing that i do not know already the LEFT is EVIL and so is the Right we have one party system, and the Middle class has been getting screwed for a very long time, we have nothing but idiots now becuase of GOV schools. I woke many year ago, just by using common sense, this planDemic never fooled me, no mask ever!

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
11 February, 09:39
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
plenty statements ive seen say that by April 1rst if nothings happened we should do something to take back our country. i mean April fools day would be fitting to take out all these fools if this movie isnt on the credits by then. i mean if the real inauguration is supposed to be March 4rth then that gives the rest of the month in case pushed back a bit but by April 1rst theres no more excuses it has to be the 11th hour right now. nothing else makes any sense.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 03:10
I JUST TO REALIZE THAT
DAN #scavino

HAS TWITTER A VIIDEO
THAT LOOKS LIKE A BAD JOKE

of the movie

" Any Given Sunday " where football is used a

metaphore of
#SECRET societies power plays

thats VERY BAD
BECAUSE ITS NOT FOR #MAGA
NOT FOR #wwg1wga
NOT #Thegreatwakening

thats only INNER - ORIENTED
not to us

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
10 February, 03:00
100% agree with this!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
10 February, 02:53
And i truly hope those behind "the plan" are seeing this because the silent majority are done with this stupid game of charades. Over. Stick a fork in us we're done done. It's time for the ice water bucket wake up alarm for the rest who refuse to wake up

Only followers of this user (IdirAmazigh) can see their posts

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
10 February, 02:46
I am ready. Either way...American Patriots MUST take the country back.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 February, 02:30

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 February, 12:03
People can only function within their own limitations ... those living in FEAR and disillusionment are denied access to the kingdom's wisdom ... FAITH, a belief system allows the mind to expand. I ignore comments / demands for proof. My energy is spent on finding the connections, the Q drops that become future realities ... most recently "watch the water ... the flood is coming" ... evidence will drop during the mock impeachment. Trump's 2 term begins!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 February, 03:17
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🤣😁

no

Angela Creel @Mollylou
10 February, 12:00
I listened to Juan and Lin yesterday. They are both saying that we should not expect Trump to save us. They said it was going to take an act of God to end this in order for people to give God the credit and not man.
This is different from what they have been saying. I don't understand why.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 February, 06:14
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
I understand this and believe it . what I dont understand is all of the " nothing can stop what is coming" I have been reading from q drops and from anons. I thought they had it all and that many of these players have already been dealt with. one thing I do know is that God isnt the author of confusiion and that is what I am seeing here. I may have ro back off from all of this and just pray and read my Bible if nothing comes publically from this impeachment sham. This is about to go way further than I ever expected if we dont see something significant this week.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
10 February, 11:23
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
then we better start seriously crying out to God for the reveal!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
10 February, 11:47
maybe the people going 1776 is part of the plan. 🤔🧐☠️☠️

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
10 February, 11:47
Hello Ezra, you're right about this and this is scary, I have red pilled 15 people so far, I'm still working on it very hard, I tired my level best to explain things to my family and they think I'm a joke and lying to them, I even showed them proof and they say anyone can fudge a video or pictures to make it look good, I haven't given up on them but , I have to step aside and let this movie play out when it's time for the BIG reveal , but I;m still on them like white in rice, I'M HOLDING THE LINE !!! WWG1WGA !!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
10 February, 11:54
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
My advice is keep things to yourself. Most peolple are not ready to receive or consider alternate view points. They will just think you are a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. I saw a great line on 8kun "translation=be prepared to lose friends" on this topic. Continue your journey and pray for others quietly.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
10 February, 11:46
agreed americans goin broke buying guns ammo is not for shooting chipmunks. thats for sure.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 February, 11:35
I seriously doubt the waiting has anything to do with "waking people up". I could wake the whole damn country up with total access to MSM, internet, and a few choice videos. Something else is going on and no one seems to know what it is. I'm okay with waiting for things to get straightened out but also 100% ready to go full on 1776 if necessary and I'm not alone. I pray it doesn't come to that because it will be bloody.

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
10 February, 11:31
It takes YEARS to reverse brainwashing - the sleepers are not going to wake up without intense medical intervention. Some on the Trump side are going to feel deceived by Trump due to the slow/delayed rollout of Declas. Trump haters are going to blame the collapse of their belief system of Trump and hate him even more.

Declas has taken too long. Tough times ahead.

We need to start over and teach the kids in school differently.That is where a difference can be made.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
10 February, 11:30
Yes there will be a civil war! It's brewing big time.

Berry Good @Berries4all
10 February, 11:25
I'm sick to death of all the lies. And the secrets.

Tell us everything NOW.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
10 February, 10:29
So many who are awake are weary to the point of going back to sleep. It's getting tougher to encouge them. I repeat the sane things over again. Trust God. Nothing is as it seems. We are watching a movie. God wins no matter what. Anything else I can add with assurance?

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
10 February, 11:31
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I'm never giving up! Faith in God 🙏