Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
I know you all know, but by changing the Flu into Covid, meaning the Flu disappeared and Covid magically appeared, the plandemic was born, fueled by the fake PCR test and not working lockdowns and not working masks, they took away our freedom and they're going to try it again...

They're not hiding the data, the data is on the web for all to see, but you have to dig a bit for it...

https://app.powerbi.com/vi...
04:41 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 September, 09:08
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Agreed!
I'll add for the 4 years prior to the flu disappearing, those getting the flu shot was dropping by year too, what a great way to get that lost revenue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
09 September, 09:07
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
See that little blip in July 2021, that was me...I was shocked - everyone at work had C_V_D 1 + 9 except me, I had the flu...VA would not give me the C_V_D - everyone got paid time off except me, I had to use my PPTO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 September, 09:20
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
It is truly horrifying what happened, Covid was and still is big business, "legal" theft, so many are going to pay a heavy price and I can't wait to see it happen in real time... I've been angry just below the surface for a long time, no deals, no mercy, no prisoners...