Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 September, 04:41
I know you all know, but by changing the Flu into Covid, meaning the Flu disappeared and Covid magically appeared, the plandemic was born, fueled by the fake PCR test and not working lockdowns and not working masks, they took away our freedom and they're going to try it again...

They're not hiding the data, the data is on the web for all to see, but you have to dig a bit for it...

https://app.powerbi.com/vi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
See that little blip in July 2021, that was me...I was shocked - everyone at work had C_V_D 1 + 9 except me, I had the flu...VA would not give me the C_V_D - everyone got paid time off except me, I had to use my PPTO.
09:07 AM - Sep 09, 2023
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 September, 09:20
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
It is truly horrifying what happened, Covid was and still is big business, "legal" theft, so many are going to pay a heavy price and I can't wait to see it happen in real time... I've been angry just below the surface for a long time, no deals, no mercy, no prisoners...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
09 September, 09:50
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I am so sorry that it has caused this type of anger below the surface in you...that's no way to live, revenge is wanted by so many, yet the perps are allowed to continue and do more things to us, like all the mosquitos being dumped, chem trails in the skies, train derailments, water & food poisoned, 5G and so on. It truly makes no sense, waiting so long for justice.
Justice will only come from one place - from GOD...man can be paid off, man is corrupted and forgets those that have be so hurt by all this.
A real plague is coming and it will touch them too, they will not be spared.