Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 February, 06:07
Want to see what's going on in the US Army Military District of Washington?

See for yourself on the website the Army made:

https://mdwhome.mdw.army.m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
10 February, 11:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It looks like my 16 year old son built this Website. Anyone who has expertise in Website design want to comment on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
10 February, 11:24
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
no your son cannot you have no concept of programming nor appreciation of this forum. Don't like it leave.

Wow. I was talking about the Military site https://mdwhome.mdw.army.m... Doq commented on. Seriously back off and Chill out.
11:27 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Denise America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
10 February, 11:29
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
I visited the site and am a web designer what is your point?
it is user friendly.
You do not get to tell me what to do.

10 February, 11:40
In response Denise America to her Publication
To me it looks unprofessional and cheaply created.I have been in Big Tech since 1996, I was wondering if anyone else thought this site Mil site looked off. I felt your comment was verbally attacking in nature so asking you to back off was, I felt, an appropriate boundary.