Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 February, 06:07
Want to see what's going on in the US Army Military District of Washington?

See for yourself on the website the Army made:

https://mdwhome.mdw.army.m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
It looks like my 16 year old son built this Website. Anyone who has expertise in Website design want to comment on this?
11:13 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MericaTheBeautiful in this post can reply
Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
10 February, 12:05
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
I agree. Also i saw the 59th presidential inauguration? Time flies but not that fast! 🤣 (Stiil wondering where in the heck some commenters on this thread got the idea that you were referring to anonup. )🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 12:37
In response Wendy Leal to her Publication
Hi Wendy, sometimes we read too quickly and dont remain connected to the original post. I was a little taken back by each of their responses but I do think we are all a bit on edge and beyond ready for something to change for the positive. Hopefully their day improves. Hopefully progress happens soon. I do sense millions are on the same verge. We as humans are strong and resiliant but we are still humans, for thousands of years we have responded to less with war. This is what I mostly concerns me most about that interaction. People are trigger ready.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:31
This is a place for all of us. I can only speak for myself that I appreciate greatly the effort put in to give us all a place we can still communicate, esp. with all other sites purging anons. SO. THANK YOU ANONUP for all your hard work !

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
10 February, 11:24
no your son cannot you have no concept of programming nor appreciation of this forum. Don't like it leave.

10 February, 11:27
In response Denise America to her Publication
Wow. I was talking about the Military site https://mdwhome.mdw.army.m... Doq commented on. Seriously back off and Chill out.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:15
the administrator built this quickly when the twitter purge and parlor was shut down. If you can do better shut the fuck up and do it! We appreciate a place to communicate without being obstructrd . So be appreciative or get TF atta here!

10 February, 11:17
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
I was commentingbon the Military website. I would argue hostile violent people like yourself might not belong here but who am I?

10 February, 11:21
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Also just because you preface yourself as a Cussin Christian doesnt relieve you from being respectful or kind. Seriously messed up. I just commented today that Anonup is the one place I still feel good about being part of. Thank you for changing my mind. Truth!