Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Want to see what's going on in the US Army Military District of Washington?

See for yourself on the website the Army made:

https://mdwhome.mdw.army.m...
06:07 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 February, 02:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
👀
General Court Martial Convening Authority for over 400 Army agencies distributed across the globe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
10 February, 11:13
It looks like my 16 year old son built this Website. Anyone who has expertise in Website design want to comment on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 11:31
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
This is a place for all of us. I can only speak for myself that I appreciate greatly the effort put in to give us all a place we can still communicate, esp. with all other sites purging anons. SO. THANK YOU ANONUP for all your hard work !

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
10 February, 12:05
In response Sister Liberty to her Publication
I agree. Also i saw the 59th presidential inauguration? Time flies but not that fast! 🤣 (Stiil wondering where in the heck some commenters on this thread got the idea that you were referring to anonup. )🤔

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 11:38
doq thought you would appreciate this, the gestapo at facebook wont allow the link to be live
i tried 2x

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 February, 10:20
wow. It speaks volumes. 💪🏻#ArmyStrong

Julie Davis @GodWins1111
09 February, 09:48
Can someone explain the "59th" inauguration please?

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
09 February, 11:29
In response Julie Davis to her Publication
Was wondering the same thing!🧐

KIK 143 @kik143
09 February, 11:38
In response Julie Davis to her Publication

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
09 February, 09:15
When The lights go out at The Capital every night since Biden’s reign began, citizens still believe he is President but the Military Capital Region makes Anons think Hell to the No No No!!! #Fooked

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
09 February, 08:52
They are from Fort McNair in D.C. This is nothing new. This has been the same way since 1921. Yes, military is stationed in D.C. No, the "US Army Military District of Washington" is not the new name of D.C. It's the name of 1 of 19 army headquarters across the nation.

https://military.wikia.org...

Chellz 170 @Chellz
09 February, 08:49
I checked wayback, here's Jan 2019

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
09 February, 07:37
Yep. You are correct. No longer Washington DC.

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
09 February, 08:53
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
MDW has been the name of the joint military in MD Va & NY for a long time.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
09 February, 08:59
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

World Wide @worldwide
09 February, 07:14
whoa

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
09 February, 07:03
i didn't see the supposed president anywhere on that web page... hmmmm🤔 wouldn't there be just one pic of the prez? interesting!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 06:28
this is great!!!!

friki frikicka @friki78
09 February, 06:15
I can't open on Brave browser 😞

Sam Brown @sambrown
09 February, 07:04
In response friki frikicka to her Publication
Duckduckgo

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 February, 06:10
😳wow