Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 September, 02:02
Like all of you 🐸 we tried with so many who just wouldn't listen.

A friend "mysteriously" got cancer after being vaxed & boosted
& now his little pup has cancer. I know MANY similar cases 💔🐾

THIS VAX-HOAX ROUND HAS TO BE DIFFERENT!! 🥊🇺🇸

I hope everyone has Ivermectin & HCQ in their med cabinets.

I swear by this one
https://longhurstfarms.com...

but the $7.00 Ivermectin paste @ the Feed store works just a well 🤗

#EndTheEndless
#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
We don’t leave home without the Longhurst Farms Ivermectin. Just going grocery shopping, we have become friends with many in the store, one Gal, whom we adore, in particular, but when she sees us, she will literally stop anything she is doing to come over to give us a ginormous hug. We have already sprayed ourselves with the Ivermectin before hand and hit it again once we get into the car. On occasion we will need to hit it hard, the shedding is very real, but, thank God, we have not gotten sick🐸🙏🏻😇💝😎
08:49 PM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 September, 10:21
In response amy lilley to her Publication
That stuff is absolutely
magically miraculous! 👊⚔️🛡️⚔️❤️😹

I NEVER leave home without it!! 😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
07 September, 10:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We keep on having this discussion, I will not tire of speaking on it!! Just shared the link with a friend today after a conversation, it cannot be overstated🐸sweet blessings, the very best of health🙏🏻😇💝