Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Like all of you 🐸 we tried with so many who just wouldn't listen.

A friend "mysteriously" got cancer after being vaxed & boosted
& now his little pup has cancer. I know MANY similar cases πŸ’”πŸΎ

THIS VAX-HOAX ROUND HAS TO BE DIFFERENT!! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I hope everyone has Ivermectin & HCQ in their med cabinets.

I swear by this one
https://longhurstfarms.com...

but the $7.00 Ivermectin paste @ the Feed store works just a well πŸ€—

#EndTheEndless
#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick
02:02 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 September, 01:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I found the Ivermectin at the Tractor supply store as well as Fenbendazole in a clear paste form. I got both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
07 September, 08:49
We don’t leave home without the Longhurst Farms Ivermectin. Just going grocery shopping, we have become friends with many in the store, one Gal, whom we adore, in particular, but when she sees us, she will literally stop anything she is doing to come over to give us a ginormous hug. We have already sprayed ourselves with the Ivermectin before hand and hit it again once we get into the car. On occasion we will need to hit it hard, the shedding is very real, but, thank God, we have not gotten sickπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ’πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 September, 10:21
In response amy lilley to her Publication
That stuff is absolutely
magically miraculous! πŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸ›‘οΈβš”οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜Ή

I NEVER leave home without it!! 😻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 September, 08:46
Interesting story: My husband and I have been taking Ivermectin at the first of each month since all this started. Last August, we took it a few days late and both got sick. This month, we again took it a few days late and he got sick (I'm still hoping I won't). Coincidence or no?

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 September, 05:48
Anybody thinking we(those that will listen)should
be getting complete truth/warnings from Trump
team and military or ? about what is actually out
there floating around or drifting out of peoples
bodies that is truely harmfull--if true? and not the
cryptic confusing b.s. we have grown to love