Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
07 September, 06:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
There is nothing Fox could air that would leave me surprised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 September, 10:16
It's not what if

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
07 September, 06:20
If you look at the stocks below the Dow was at 11,000 so this was a very long time ago

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
07 September, 12:58
it's not out of sync it's a bad voice over fake. IMHO

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
06 September, 11:23
What if the "news" was in on it???

J.J. Jameson @jjj
07 September, 06:06
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
They are, and considering how much time people spend repeating the shit people like Tucker Carlson are spreading, it works. Fantastically so.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 September, 11:08
Wholly shitzzz... Can't believe they aired the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth, so help me God🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 September, 11:01
By this it looks to me as if the Dims have already shredded the Constitution.

So. Is the civil war going to start in TX?

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 10:05
OMG! What did I just watch! The Red pill is no longer being offered by mouth, we need you to grab your ankles in 3..2..1 🤯 WOW

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 September, 09:57
interesting.
trying to keep viewers.
but the judge is correct.