Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:52
GTFOH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Why? Why is anyone still using satanic communist Twitter? I just dont get it.
11:12 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
10 February, 01:20
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Honestly, the only reason why I still use it is only for the purpose of being a major thorn in the side of politicians & liberals. Utlimately, I rather enjoy sending spiteful, insulting tweets that (i) make fun of their stupidity (ii) calls them out on their lies & (iii) throws their hypocrisy in their faces. And yes I said I rather enjoy being mean & spiteful to these people, given everything that they have done to us for decades if not centuries! I guess its my way of trying to point out that the emporer is wearing no clothes when all are raving about his new outfit. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 February, 12:48
Some of us can't get off the platform. I've was suspended two weeks ago and they refuse to let me deactivate my account or do it themselves. Right now, I'm a stat for their shareholders. But I can't use the account.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 February, 03:27
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Same here, suspended 3 weeks ago.

Pink LadyLion @LadyTray
10 February, 10:55
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
#MeToo ! haha!! They need us! They just don't want us to talk. We're just a number ha ha! What a Jack ass. i feel used.

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 February, 12:35
not me......f**k twitter