Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Travis Brown @btravis76
11 February, 08:40
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
when They Banded Trump On Twitter Are Own Presdent I New We Were in a Net-War Dumasses They Will All Fall Every Single One I remember one Q Post Someone Posted on Twitter (Twitter Facebook Youtube -- BLACKOUT)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink LadyLion @LadyTray
10 February, 10:52
we only use Twitter to troll for information anyway. Who cares! Nothing but a bunch of pedophiles on there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
10 February, 03:54
😳😱😳

MJR MR4JESUS @MR4JESUS
10 February, 02:45
Twitter and Jack...a couple things of the past, except for all those commie bastards.

Sister Liberty @MericaTheBeautiful
10 February, 12:46
Twitter is definitely a source of continued conflict, division and contributing to any if us being able to help those asleep wake up gently. I have several family members whom I love deeply who point to MSM and its continuity with the lefts agenda as the prinary reason/proof my theories are BS. I have heavily relied on Occams Razor as a principle with my kids in problem solving. Since MSM works with continuity in its deception my kids use Occams Razor by means of MSM as a reason to stay asleep. Craziness.

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
10 February, 12:41
Good morning

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 12:37
Let Nana get this straight. Twitter can suspend and lock out a President but they dont do the same to MOC? Like why is AOC still on after the horrible things she has said? What post did they say too out Nunez? Looks like they okayed off as mistake?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 11:20
WAY outta here! VK posted financials clip this morning confirming [Twitter] has banned DJT permanently whether he runs again or not. 😂

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
10 February, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think Twitter will be dismantled & taken down 3 months from now permenantly

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 12:33
Would it matter if we all left on the same day?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 11:20
WAY outta here! VK posted financials clip this morning confirming [Twitter] has banned DJT permanently whether he runs again or not. 😂

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
10 February, 06:27
That's a big WHATEVER. Actually it's pretty funny. The twits will be nothing but a deflated echo chamber of angry and confused mental patients and squabbling bots.

The platform POTUS picks will explode.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 February, 11:12
Why? Why is anyone still using satanic communist Twitter? I just dont get it.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 February, 12:48
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Some of us can't get off the platform. I've was suspended two weeks ago and they refuse to let me deactivate my account or do it themselves. Right now, I'm a stat for their shareholders. But I can't use the account.

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
10 February, 01:20
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Honestly, the only reason why I still use it is only for the purpose of being a major thorn in the side of politicians & liberals. Utlimately, I rather enjoy sending spiteful, insulting tweets that (i) make fun of their stupidity (ii) calls them out on their lies & (iii) throws their hypocrisy in their faces. And yes I said I rather enjoy being mean & spiteful to these people, given everything that they have done to us for decades if not centuries! I guess its my way of trying to point out that the emporer is wearing no clothes when all are raving about his new outfit. 🤷‍♀️

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
10 February, 10:23
😱

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
10 February, 09:51
Wow there really is panic in DC!!!!!!!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
10 February, 09:35
WHY ???!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
10 February, 09:22
yep...they wont stop until every voice is silent!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 February, 09:16
They didn't kill any account. They silent us and called it "suspended". We kept on creating more accounts and that help their stock price soaring. They "allow" us to log back in to read but can't "speak". Basically, they didn't lose any subscriber but gain & gain from newly RE-CREATEs. They don't even let you to log back in to DELETE your account. Now that we have this platform which works FINE. We should blast on TWTR calling everyone here. DROP TWTR like a hot potato by DELETING accounts. Should invite all big names here. Leftists will follow because they want to know what we have to say.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 12:37
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
I was just wondering about these things. Have two accounts, both suspended but still there. Tried to deactivate but the post says they are behind and it may take a while to get my password back to me. So it does matter if we just leave the accounts dead in the water, well I will figure this out. I thought I knew my password but it says incorrect. Well I am more determined than ever to deactivate.

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
10 February, 01:06
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
As far as im concerned all the big names that mattered, "are here" we got purged for a reason🧐 and the ones that didnt, well they didnt. ✌️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 February, 09:10
You literally can't make this sh/t up!

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
10 February, 08:56
the moment in the movie where the officially sealed their faith ...what role did NUNES play again ?
thank you for playing DS

Denise Sieber @Doodlebug68
10 February, 08:32
F'ing ridiculous!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Denese Pipe @Denese
10 February, 06:35
Dang.....he lasted longer than me. I've been suspended from twatter for about 2 months now. Will never go back to it.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 February, 05:42
no way! one thing is for sure, he'll sue their asses. I watch him on Bitchute - he has a channel.

Logistics Monster @LogisticsMonster
10 February, 03:26
Are you freakin' kidding me? Why'd they wait so long?

Elena _76 @Kanelena76
10 February, 03:26
following you now... thanks for all the searching that you do! 🙏🏽🇺🇸❤️💙

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
10 February, 03:22
PANIC!

Jodi Spangler @JodiSpangler
10 February, 03:12
Wow! At least I'm in good company.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 02:32
This might get messier as we move along...🍿

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
10 February, 02:13
🤬🤬🤬

... Fighter @Fighter
10 February, 02:11
GTFOH - 56 < > 65 = 1111

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 February, 02:06
WOW! jack took off his deep state training wheels.

Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
10 February, 02:04
He must'a said something truthful...