sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
9:09 AM EST · Sep 6, 2023
09:09 AM - Sep 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
samgfg aliyu @samhgj
30 June, 11:57
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
samgfg aliyu @samhgj
28 April, 08:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
08 September, 12:19
FML…KeK

Liberty21 @Liberty21
07 September, 05:43
I lost Hannah on Aug. 1st. I hope she had the best days of her life for 5 years! 2 hours in the car 6 days a week. Together 24/7. She was 16/17. A terrible loss!

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
06 September, 02:04
My fur-boy, Stanley.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 September, 05:18
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Awwwe!!☺️

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 September, 09:22
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Wonderful face!!! Well loved

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 September, 01:58
This is Callie in my garden. She is not allowed outside anymore because she was attacked by a fox and needed stitches.

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
06 September, 01:42
Just got her from the shelter a month ago. Her name is Tiny. She is the sweetest, most gentle dog I have ever met

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
06 September, 01:42
In response Patti Johnson to her Publication
And she loves wearing pajamas! Lol

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 September, 01:37
Lost this beautiful girl three weeks ago. Best dog ever!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 September, 01:33

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 September, 01:18
My Shena Rose Watching Trump Rally

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 01:30
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
😍
I had cat name Sheena 💙

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 September, 01:40
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
😆

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 September, 01:17
❤️❤️💙💙

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 01:31
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
😍😍😍😍

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
06 September, 01:06

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 01:32
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
😻

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
06 September, 03:22
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
what's on the plate is mine...change my mind😊

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
06 September, 01:06

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 01:31
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
❤️

Jim Gordon @Drifter
06 September, 01:00

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 September, 12:58
Ha..and a great way to lift everyone up. As always, thanks!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 September, 12:58

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 12:57
Our Mocha RIP 💖

06 September, 12:53
Had to screenshot this before it changes, well now it with my post LOL. You got an 1111 😍 & love the response - Not today Pet FBI 😂

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
06 September, 12:49

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 September, 12:37

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 12:41
My new grand-pup! Meet Regis. ☺️❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 September, 12:29

06 September, 12:54
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Looks like a little lab 😍

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
06 September, 12:17

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 September, 12:03

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 September, 12:02

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 September, 11:55
😍😂

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 11:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
😍😂
This is great!!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 September, 02:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
"For you, okay? For you, I'm wearing it. Now. Open that door."

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
06 September, 11:55
Sunny & Moonie bird, and last night Sunny laid an egg, there going to be parents.😊😊😊

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 September, 12:40
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Congratulations! 🐣

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 September, 12:41
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Ah, and life continues.

Michael Phillips @Crager71
06 September, 11:47

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 11:50
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
❤️

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
06 September, 11:54
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
cutie pie alert!

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
06 September, 10:07
Bolt, my 3 legged rescue shepherd: yard guard, king of the couch (and all he surveys) I don't have twit, so I thought what the heck, I'd post anyways : )

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 September, 11:52
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Cooper, my rescue 8 years ago. He was tied out in a trailer park his first year of life. He was not socialized and reactive to everything. Now living a life of daily hikes in the forest, sniffing great wildlife smells, swimming, running, playing and as sweet as can be. 😇

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 September, 12:52
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Beautiful!! Lucky him and lucky you!