sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 09:09
VincentCrypt46
9:09 AM EST ยท Sep 6, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
06 September, 10:07
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Bolt, my 3 legged rescue shepherd: yard guard, king of the couch (and all he surveys) I don't have twit, so I thought what the heck, I'd post anyways : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Cooper, my rescue 8 years ago. He was tied out in a trailer park his first year of life. He was not socialized and reactive to everything. Now living a life of daily hikes in the forest, sniffing great wildlife smells, swimming, running, playing and as sweet as can be. ๐Ÿ˜‡
11:52 AM - Sep 06, 2023
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
06 September, 01:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Cooper is beautiful, and very lucky to have a loving home like yours!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
06 September, 12:53
He is blessed and God smiled when you rescued him!!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 September, 12:03
โ™ฅ๏ธ