sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 08:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Some people like to pretend you're the bad guy so they don't have to take accountability for the horrible way they treated you.

These people's sole purpose in life is to criticize others, and they have been set with such psychology that no matter how hard you try to get through to them, you still will not be able to convince them of their mistakes. Therefore, the ideal option is starve them of the attention they seek and to let them go! Pay no attention to their words and focus upon your own tasks, and you shall have a much brighter future waiting for you ahead. Pray for them and shake the dust off your feet. 🤍
08:45 AM - Sep 06, 2023 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
06 September, 03:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I agree narcissists hate to be ignored. Live well. They hate that. But that cannot be your motive. Just continue to try to be the best you can in service to God while here on earth. Narcissists are very depleting. They are hard to avoid because it's an epidemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 September, 03:28
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Indeed, service to others with love; it's energizing! 🔋+

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 September, 10:14
Very sad to say it’s my son who’s now schizo-affective from drugs and has the mindset now they are therapeutic, ughhh, counteracting the antipsychotics he takes which is a very vicious circle. 13 years later now I finally let him go, my health is tanking due to the stress of trying to save him, but it’s just truly too dark and dangerous of a world to be a part of anymore. I have left it to God and pray, now working on my extreme sadness/loss of my son, anger and bitterness on what the lesson has finally taught me, so someday I can return to peace and contentment.Thanks for the truth post and blessings! 🌹🙏🥰🌹

06 September, 10:18
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I'm sorry, I will pray something wakes him up so you two can share a prodigal son moment together someday. 🤍

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 September, 09:43
Mankind calls this Narcissism... In Heaven it is called as what it truly is, Demonic Possession 🙏

arba happihr @arba
06 September, 09:58
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Amen!
When I grow up I want to
follow satan and help him out.
This is what they do. Embarrassing to me
What low energy demons

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 September, 11:21
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
As God The Father explained to Saint Catherine of Sienna during her inner locutions... ALL SIN is rooted in the LOVE OF SELF. Just as Lucifer's SIN was the Love of Himself ABOVE GOD... hereto, Narcissism is defined as the dysfunctional LOVE OF SELF... Hence it is founded in the root of the FIRST and ALL SIN... THE LOVE OF SELF and EGO above all others, to make self first and foremost... even above God 🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 September, 09:21
🙌

06 September, 09:33
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 September, 09:17
Blocked this guys dad, already not in touch with the mom, life is way better.