Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 September, 08:45 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Some people like to pretend you're the bad guy so they don't have to take accountability for the horrible way they treated you.

These people's sole purpose in life is to criticize others, and they have been set with such psychology that no matter how hard you try to get through to them, you still will not be able to convince them of their mistakes. Therefore, the ideal option is starve them of the attention they seek and to let them go! Pay no attention to their words and focus upon your own tasks, and you shall have a much brighter future waiting for you ahead. Pray for them and shake the dust off your feet. 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 September, 10:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Very sad to say it’s my son who’s now schizo-affective from drugs and has the mindset now they are therapeutic, ughhh, counteracting the antipsychotics he takes which is a very vicious circle. 13 years later now I finally let him go, my health is tanking due to the stress of trying to save him, but it’s just truly too dark and dangerous of a world to be a part of anymore. I have left it to God and pray, now working on my extreme sadness/loss of my son, anger and bitterness on what the lesson has finally taught me, so someday I can return to peace and contentment.Thanks for the truth post and blessings! 🌹🙏🥰🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
06 September, 03:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I agree narcissists hate to be ignored. Live well. They hate that. But that cannot be your motive. Just continue to try to be the best you can in service to God while here on earth. Narcissists are very depleting. They are hard to avoid because it's an epidemic.