Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 September, 03:22
What good is dispersing military intelligence to anons several years in advance if anons don't even PAY ATTENTION when it's finally happening ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 September, 03:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Yeah but don't we all got a role 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 03:28
In response I am Keri to her Publication
So everyone wants to be THE ONE or they don't care? Is that what I'm hearing?
Wow.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 September, 03:31
No not at all......I didn't mention one thing about being the one....all got a piece in this thing called the plan/ great awakening/learning/teaching/whatever it actually is!

05 September, 03:33
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Exactly! I'm so sick of people acting like they don't give a damn simply because they haven't put the work in to find out their role. God assigned roles to everyone. I had to BUST MY ASS. There's no cutting corners. It starts with acknowledging the KING 🦌

I am Keri @Lionessheart
Cutting corners only leaves you spinning in circles anyway ✌️
03:39 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it