Mary Gessler @MaryG
So sorry for your loss, VK —
Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
11:44 AM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
05 September, 11:24
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
So sorry for your loss, many prayers and much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 September, 09:31
Could you find out what shot. I too have macular degeneration but my shot is the older version which I have every 5 weeks. Been getting this shot for the past 3 yrs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
05 September, 05:33
Sad Story. My deep condolences. 💔

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
05 September, 04:03
So sorry for you loss VK. My prayers go out to you and your family

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
05 September, 04:00

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
05 September, 03:59
Oh no, so sorry VK love and prayers for you and your family.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 September, 03:06
So sorry for your loss VK, sending a prayer for your family🙏🙏🙏

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
05 September, 02:52
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 September, 02:48
Life so very precious. My condolences you and your family VK. May you, your family and your uncle be surrounded with love and support as you grieve her passing.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 September, 12:07
You are so right! in a blink of an eye everything can change.... Pain in inescapable in this life!

May the comfort of God be yours and for your loved ones as well.

Please know we love you, VK!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 September, 11:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and friends of your Aunt. May she rest in peace. God bless you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️