Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
A WALGREENS STORY: I stopped into WALGREENS this morning- I heard one of the workers having a conversation w/ other co workers..she seemed upset...

She was the one who rang me up and looked like she was not happy... I felt her energy and just said to her:
"Everything will be OK..... I know for a fact your life will change for the GoOD.... and for the better - this will happen soon - ".

.. She replied: "You have no idea how much I needed to hear this and I believe you"
...she looked like she was going to cry and as I was walking away she said loudly: GOD BLESS YOU!!"... I turned and went right up to her again and looked her in the eyes and said GOD BLESS YOU TOO!"...
She put her hands on her heart ...💕

I do not know what it was but I felt a transfer of energy or light...
Is this what will happen?...are we truly LIGHT WORKERS and will cast a BEAM of LIGHT on the ones who need it?.
01:12 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
05 September, 07:43
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Children of Light

The world has changed and is changing so that they are responsive to this. That I think is why the movie drags slowly forwards.

Re-evaluation of what is actually important in life is so much needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 September, 03:18
I don’t know what just happened but my whole body got goose bumps reading this. That’s what life is all about right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 03:45
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I pray there are many more scenarios like this there has to be more to us waking up first.... GOD BUMPS are awesome !

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 September, 03:12
Love It!! ❤️

PAPA CADDI @RickN
04 September, 02:42
There is SO much negativity around these days try every chance you get to give someone some hope 💓

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 02:58
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
YES - IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE !

Michael Phillips @Crager71
04 September, 02:27
Thank You for posting this God Bless!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 September, 01:17
What I found is that in many cases, when you help others you are helping yourself too. That makes sense since we are all connected. The worker needed it just as much as you did and you didn't even know it. 😉.. God Bless you on your journey.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 01:28
In response All Right to his Publication
Its strange - it was like that feeling I just wanted to hug her.... and your right - perhaps this is the amazing part of this journey - there has been so many battles fought and heartbreaks - it was def. a nice feeling for me as well.