Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 01:12
A WALGREENS STORY: I stopped into WALGREENS this morning- I heard one of the workers having a conversation w/ other co workers..she seemed upset...

She was the one who rang me up and looked like she was not happy... I felt her energy and just said to her:
"Everything will be OK..... I know for a fact your life will change for the GoOD.... and for the better - this will happen soon - ".

.. She replied: "You have no idea how much I needed to hear this and I believe you"
...she looked like she was going to cry and as I was walking away she said loudly: GOD BLESS YOU!!"... I turned and went right up to her again and looked her in the eyes and said GOD BLESS YOU TOO!"...
She put her hands on her heart ...💕

I do not know what it was but I felt a transfer of energy or light...
Is this what will happen?...are we truly LIGHT WORKERS and will cast a BEAM of LIGHT on the ones who need it?.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it