Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 01:12
A WALGREENS STORY: I stopped into WALGREENS this morning- I heard one of the workers having a conversation w/ other co workers..she seemed upset...

She was the one who rang me up and looked like she was not happy... I felt her energy and just said to her:
"Everything will be OK..... I know for a fact your life will change for the GoOD.... and for the better - this will happen soon - ".

.. She replied: "You have no idea how much I needed to hear this and I believe you"
...she looked like she was going to cry and as I was walking away she said loudly: GOD BLESS YOU!!"... I turned and went right up to her again and looked her in the eyes and said GOD BLESS YOU TOO!"...
She put her hands on her heart ...💕

I do not know what it was but I felt a transfer of energy or light...
Is this what will happen?...are we truly LIGHT WORKERS and will cast a BEAM of LIGHT on the ones who need it?.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
There is SO much negativity around these days try every chance you get to give someone some hope 💓
02:42 PM - Sep 04, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 02:58
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
YES - IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396