Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 September, 03:49
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 September, 03:34
Excellent video, you say a lot and are right in line with the truth. I hope you get a position in to make a difference for all THE PEOPLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 September, 12:44
What is sad 3 years 6 most ago I got sober and started down this path have been saving money to buy a house in the begining I was so excited about the great awakening and Now fully awake disgusted that economy is screwed there is no way with intrest rates could I afford to buy a house. And watching all the children gone missing and still no satisfaction with msm telling the truth it went from happy I am on this path to sad that we have to wait to watch these sick people be dealth with.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 September, 12:34
MEEEEEEE 2