Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 September, 10:01
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

EVERY DAY IS THE FOURTH< CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC>
US MILITARY Tribute “Thunderstruck” - YouTube

A BIG thanks to Watch Your Six, Thanks for being here for me along the way. You have inspired me to become a Youtuber. I couldn’t have done it whatsoever wit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 September, 10:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(Looks Around for the AirBoss, any traffic, other ships, radios. ✔ NOTAMS, Tightens Lap belt, Instrument check ✔, Standing bye, APU switch hot 🔥, n fire in the 2 turbines. A quiet prayer 🙏 😌 ^)
Oh B, Vertical lift. Transitions. Stay centered. (Pulls Visor, and Engauge mind, Breath in, and Out slowly)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
How many secret org comptrollers. SEE> Mason flying orgs....those other types, "log what they want". The other side. GOD BLESS the real ones....
10:46 AM - Sep 04, 2023 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it