Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

EVERY DAY IS THE FOURTH< CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC>
US MILITARY Tribute “Thunderstruck” - YouTube

A BIG thanks to Watch Your Six, Thanks for being here for me along the way. You have inspired me to become a Youtuber. I couldn’t have done it whatsoever wit...

10:01 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 September, 10:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(Looks Around for the AirBoss, any traffic, other ships, radios. ✔ NOTAMS, Tightens Lap belt, Instrument check ✔, Standing bye, APU switch hot 🔥, n fire in the 2 turbines. A quiet prayer 🙏 😌 ^)
Oh B, Vertical lift. Transitions. Stay centered. (Pulls Visor, and Engauge mind, Breath in, and Out slowly)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 10:46 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
How many secret org comptrollers. SEE> Mason flying orgs....those other types, "log what they want". The other side. GOD BLESS the real ones....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 10:48
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Masonic flying club umbrella term for all them all secret orgs tie in, clean them skies up for the real ones.