Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The absolutely crushed reach on X is making me feel abused and misled. If it wasn't a digital battlefield to be held at all costs, I would be gone from it. Why bother being "allowed back" only to be held in an echo chamber? It all feels so off.
09:04 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
04 September, 02:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Never had the desire to join twitter. I love it here on Anon Up and find much solice and encouragement. We do appreciate your widsom and talent Mr Geddes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 02:08
We Love You Fren! No worries!!!

I was starting a food fight, so throwing some meatballs at ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @xxx
04 September, 12:45
Stop whining about what you were recently bragging about, it doesn't fit you. D'oh!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
04 September, 12:24
I was listening to an interview with Field McConnell taped on 8/30/23.

I’ve been on the fence about Juan O Savin primarily because in the early days he said Trump would be back in office on or before Apr 1 2021. Then it was August…and on and on. Then it was parables and Bible stories and I just couldn’t sit through the lengthy path to nowhere in his interviews.

BUT Field said Juan has visited his house in WI three times and holds him in high esteem. I have personally made a decision that Field is trustworthy. So I was really paying attention.

He said his alias was chosen because his father died 107 days after his birth. If you do the math on that you get the date of 8/7/63. I used to follow an account on Telegram that claimed the Kennedys oldest and youngest children (Arabella and Patrick) did not die, but were sent to Libya to be raised by others (long story, too much to type here).

Guess whose birthday lands on 8/7/63?

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
04 September, 11:03
Our message is about quality, not quantity anyhow. Meaning, the right post may not directly be seen by a lot (due to the algo)...but, it will reach the (few) right ones who are ready for it and will spread it.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
04 September, 11:01
And then there are the countless others who, after promises of reinstatement and several appeals both before and after Musk, are still “permanently suspended”. For my own personal well-being, I’m kind of grateful. I’d be on that battlefield if I could but will carry on having given it my best shot.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 September, 09:36
We come at them in short bursts. We have to. Otherwise we morph into their absorption. When you are retreated another comes at them. We help eachother when the energy transfers it builds. Good job. It will build for you and others again. We take it in waves.

amy lilley @amylilley
04 September, 09:32
Martin I was HAMMERED the other day, when the hurricane blew up the Coast of Florida with texts and emails, all concerned with my/our well-being at heart, but riddled with fear, even tho no one actually said it. I was not prepared and absorbed it, got a migraine of the ‘nth degree’…you, my fellow empath must protect your heart/mind/spirit/light at all costs…if it feels off, it is. Sweet blessings🐸😇🙏🏻😎🌹

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 September, 09:14
I was thinking bout such things earlier, and that sign on from a company with a pic etc. VERY sketchy, then the fact just cause someone has lots of fiat can shoot up their lil satellites....I mean that alone is retarded, they circumvent mil? Weird shit.....