Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
First, I'm by no means a decoder, but sometimes you see things (I hear they have pills for that) and you think, could this be a hidden message..? Of course it isn't, but my mind got the best of me. Looking at today's deltas, drop 2067 kept staring me in the face, so I just share it with you...

The letters between brackets spell the word CASDEL which happens to be a name, meaning Helper among other things, the numbers in the brackets are this:

3 5 6 1 2 4
C E F A B D

If you unscramble them:

1 2 3 4 5 6
A B C D E F

If I do the same with CASDEL:

C A S D E L
3 1 19 4 5 12

A C D E L S
1 3 4 5 12 19

Then it hit me: D E C L A S..?
07:17 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Tyler Winger @tjw9rc
03 September, 01:00
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
lolol, yeah, this is five years old, it was relevant to news at the time, as well as current delta. Not sure what you are doing with all those other numbers and arrangements, its clearly numbered appropriately to spell DECLAS. It was clear as day the instant it was posted...hahahah good to see new people getting into though i guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
03 September, 09:52
Oh, wow....good for you! Well done! Bring it, Congress....do your stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 September, 08:58
That's a great one, good job

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
03 September, 08:33

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 September, 08:22
[D-1]
[E-2]
[C-3]
[L-4]
[A-5]
[S-6]

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
03 September, 10:05
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
You got it!!! Let’s hope we see some today!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 September, 07:21
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I pray it is.🙏❤️🤗🕊️