JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning warriors. I am naming the sheer volume of reveal and disclosure. Guard against overwhelm Truth Seeker. Those short walks and breaks have never been more important. We feel better and we do better work. Keep out of those filthy masks as much as possible- (I see people wearing 2! now in SF Bay), and please try to drop that breathing down a little more deeply into your belly. πŸ™πŸ»
10:25 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Amy Randy @VanDee
10 February, 01:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you so much...appreciate you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
10 February, 12:45
Readyyyyy! PC (PattiCake) Nitz...Detroit Michigan USA Reporting! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 February, 12:25
the masks are very bad. when the virus goes through it is trapped down into the lungs with all toxins, unable to breathe fresh air and recycling the toxic waste back inside you. You are less likely to get sick if you don't wear a mask. Your immune system needs oxygenated lungs, holding toxins is a magnet for disease. Opposites are popular in 2020. Ventilators are deadly same problem as masks, oxygen tanks are needed if breathing is a problem. HCQ and you know the rest.. You are the healer of self with faith in God to strenghten.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 12:20
Good Morning Sir!
Great day!
Nana would be excited to hear that you are naming things again!

Super nice day here in TN great day for some grounding outside, it is almost like a sunny spring day here today!

Love u for turning us on to grounding!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Much love Nana!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 February, 12:06
Driving around with the windows open, no mask & good music helps!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 February, 11:55
Deep Breaths help to remove Water from the lungs (counteract pneomnia). Breathe in Deep than Breathe in Again to your Gut. You should feel it in your Stomache try to Vibrate your esophagus as you do this. Try to Lengthen the Breath out and In.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 02:33
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»

Francisca Rod @Frannie
10 February, 11:47
πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ˜

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 February, 10:47
It isnt healthy I dont understand how people dont see this! Maybe once things get revealed and people see the truth they will see! People with Asthma and other issues, i hope they wake up real soon! Very sad what they have done to these people.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 11:44
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I feel the same. Every time I'm in the grocery store, I don't have one on and everyone else does. There's a special needs kinda guy that bags there, maybe in his late 30s, but the sags under his eyes have deepended and lengthened and darkened. I feel so bad for EVERYONE. OMG. God, please help them!

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
10 February, 10:38
Good morning and have a great day πŸ₯°

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
10 February, 10:29
Good Morning! Thank you for everything πŸ™ Will do ✨🀍πŸ’ͺ

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
10 February, 10:29
Good Morning. Thank you for the sound advice. ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ