JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 10:25
Good morning warriors. I am naming the sheer volume of reveal and disclosure. Guard against overwhelm Truth Seeker. Those short walks and breaks have never been more important. We feel better and we do better work. Keep out of those filthy masks as much as possible- (I see people wearing 2! now in SF Bay), and please try to drop that breathing down a little more deeply into your belly. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 February, 10:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It isnt healthy I dont understand how people dont see this! Maybe once things get revealed and people see the truth they will see! People with Asthma and other issues, i hope they wake up real soon! Very sad what they have done to these people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
I feel the same. Every time I'm in the grocery store, I don't have one on and everyone else does. There's a special needs kinda guy that bags there, maybe in his late 30s, but the sags under his eyes have deepended and lengthened and darkened. I feel so bad for EVERYONE. OMG. God, please help them!
11:44 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
10 February, 12:10
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Oh, that makes me angry! I have a special needs six year old & switched to homeschooling this year. Happy to report my children have never & WILL NEVER wear one. 💚🤩😏

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 12:40
In response Erin Freund to her Publication
RIGHT!? Sadly sometime back, we went to a restaurant and one store where we wore one to go in with it. I always pulled it down to my chin though. Since then I haven't worn one. I also pulled my daugther out of the school system to just get her out of all the indoctrination! She has focusing issues, and with all the peer stuff, as an introverted teen, it was messing her up!