Maj. Tobin J. Lewis, 37, from Jefferson, Colorado

😻 On the AU quake map you can see
all the 10 km β†’ 80 km β€œearthquakes”
showing us what these brave Marines were doing:
Rescuing children & taking out D.U.M.B.S

https://www.volcanodiscove...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ezra A Cohen
Remember a few days ago I told you guys
a new operation was being done to save children....
well guess what.
The deep state [attacked] 20 marines
in Australia via helicopter crash πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡

#RestInPeace
#THANKYOU
06:00 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
31 August, 03:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Sad on so many levels
God Bless them and their Act of Valor
It truly makes our worries so trivial
God Bless the Children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
29 August, 10:40
This supposedly occurred on Melville Island (which as an Australian I have never heard of..lol), but is near Darwin (up the top of Australia).
'Pine Gap' is in the Northern Territory, it is a joint AUS/US underground base (Regular Aussies aren't allowed near it)...think '5 eyes' & other dodgy stuff (supposedly huge tunnels to everywhere).
Side note -The US Ambassador to Australia (appointed by Biden) is Caroline Kennedy, which I just find really interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
29 August, 10:00
Part 3: Some Chinese people told me, oh it must be done like this because this can wake up more people. Let me tell you. If you think the disasters can wake up people, there is condition. It must have free communication tunnel. People are able to access the information. Some dictatorship countries like China. People couldn't use any western social platforms. You tell me how people can have information to be awaken. Maybe you thought FB youtube etc are manipulate by the gov somehow. I will tell you in order to censor Chinese people and also make more money from overseas Tiktok have two different versions, Chinese version and international version. Check out how many Chinese people died in Zhenzhou inside city flooding in 2021. Over 3000 cars were in the tunnel which is longer than 4km and full of flood in 15 mins. People said this must happen because it will helpful to wake more people. Are you kidding me? Look at how many people died in Maui, Hawaii. Every disaster in China will be 10x

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
31 August, 03:43
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
We are at war with the DS. Not everything will be clean.
Trump announced: We are at war, these people are sick
I agree with the communication aspect and "leaks" take forever to get to the public leaving many oblivious. Our job is to drip, drip, drip which has been painstaking.
Also, be careful of "propaganda" a Truth can be twisted..was it really 3000 people? Did you take their pulse? Misinformation happening on both sides..the Fog of War

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
29 August, 09:37
Almighty God, PROTECT, GUIDE & ASSIST our good Military in Australia, the USA & around the world by Your Mighty Warrior Angels. Make them INVISIBLE to all enemies physical & spiritual. Give them Total VICTORY. Send Your Mighty Warrior Angels and DESTROY ALL of our ENEMIES, PARALYZING, CONFUSING & BLINDING them all in Yeshua's Name. THANK You. Amen πŸ™ ❀

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 August, 09:39
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 August, 10:20
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Binding my prayers to these and all similar appeals coming from good hearted souls, past, present and future. Thank you Good Lord for Your perfect healing, comfort, Love and resolution for these and all such heros, their loved ones and all good souls with like mind. Thy will be done Lord. It is so, so it is.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Judy Anonette @biju
29 August, 07:37
May they rest in peace. So sad for their families, heroes of the children.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 August, 07:51
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
πŸ™ They are American Heroes.
The more you know about WHAT they face
when they go into the D.U.M.B.S
& that they go into them over & over
it brings tears to my eyes ❀️❀️❀️

#GodBless
#GODSPEED
#FlightsOfAngels πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸŒΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 August, 07:30
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the frontline warriors and children. Allowing them to rescue those who are trapped in human trafficking. Thwart any efforts from those who seek to harm them. Welcome the souls of warriors who lives were taken into Your Heavenly Kingdom. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 August, 07:12
May they rest in peace and their families be comforted at this horrible time.