Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have found that you can make all kinds of missteps and errors, and easily recover, as long as you don't drag anyone else down. I don't care about predictions I made years ago that didn't work out; that's my learning experience about the fog of war. I do care that I didn't decry other people, or discourage them from making their own efforts to discern and describe. In the process, I have found that humility isn't what I thought it is. It's not some self-deprecating attitude that denies your own potency or potential. It is the refusal to put yourself into a godlike position, and the rejection of the arrogance of being better than others. There's no real downside to humility, if you do it right, as it's paradoxically the most empowering place to come from, as all of creation is aligned to you!
11:26 AM - Aug 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 September, 03:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™Always good to hear from you Martin...The conclusion I have come to is God's time is perfect and NCSWIC...have a great day!!...and keep these AWESOME posts going

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
01 September, 12:14
Thanks Martin. πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
31 August, 07:25
Truth!

arba happihr @arba
31 August, 06:49
Aloha
There are no mistakes
They are lessons.
We can change our mind at anytime
Today I want to
Tomorrow maybe not.
Maybe never, I Changed my mind😊
Our mirror is our worst judge .
You are a magical being
embrace it.🌼
imo
Everything "we" on this board
are the Gods truth
How many can say that.
Welcome to Club Au the home of the brave πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
30 August, 06:29
I have such a rush of relief when I find out I’m β€œwrong”. The ego gets knocked down a notch and I can then rest easy in knowing I’m not responsible for Truth.

Ken Mac @KenMac
30 August, 04:42
Preach! πŸ˜€πŸ‘

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
29 August, 12:13
BRAVO MARTIN! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 August, 11:44
This has been my experience 100%. Being willing to admit when I’m wrong and open to honestly facing my character defects has made me more empathetic and forgiving of others. Humility is the opposite of weakness.

Sometimesmute @Sometimesmute
29 August, 11:39
It's that simple...what do you learn if you do everything perfectly?...just as long as you don't involve damage to third parties.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 August, 11:35
Amen!