Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 August, 11:26
I have found that you can make all kinds of missteps and errors, and easily recover, as long as you don't drag anyone else down. I don't care about predictions I made years ago that didn't work out; that's my learning experience about the fog of war. I do care that I didn't decry other people, or discourage them from making their own efforts to discern and describe. In the process, I have found that humility isn't what I thought it is. It's not some self-deprecating attitude that denies your own potency or potential. It is the refusal to put yourself into a godlike position, and the rejection of the arrogance of being better than others. There's no real downside to humility, if you do it right, as it's paradoxically the most empowering place to come from, as all of creation is aligned to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
I have such a rush of relief when I find out I’m “wrong”. The ego gets knocked down a notch and I can then rest easy in knowing I’m not responsible for Truth.
06:29 PM - Aug 30, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pres Trump, click on at the bottom under it