Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
This is where I am at right now !
My Mum about to die via the vaccines !
The World is on Fire !
But We remember a better World and it`s worth fighting for !

This is about a band famous in the eighties but they broke up and now they getting the band back together ! But the Lead Singer is in a Mental Home and not sure if he up for the Reunion !

This is from the movie "Still Crazy "
https://youtu.be/b2SJbhVbP...
04:13 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 August, 05:34
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
😇🙏😘PRAYERS FOR YOUR MOM AND YOUR FAMILY
STAY STRONG PATRIOT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THRU IT OR ARE GOING THRU IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS WE STAND WITH GOD AND JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR HOLY SPIRIT HOLDS US UP
TAKE CARE OF YOU SIR
GLAD YOU HAD A GET TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS / PATRIOTS
WE ASK GOD TO CONTINUE TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT US ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
28 August, 05:29
I am so sorry to hear about your mom... May God grant her peace

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 August, 05:28
Blessings Robert! Sorry to hear! Prayers for you and family! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
28 August, 05:16
This journey has been long and heartbreaking. Hugs, may better days come soon.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
28 August, 04:51
So, so sorry. Sending prayers.

None None @MUDD
28 August, 04:47
I don't usually buy into the significance of number sequences (angel numbers), but I am always observant. Without intention, I clicked the link just to see what you had shared and noticed the time. Serendipitous? Or, perhaps, wanting to see importance in everything - even the most mundane.

28 August, 04:50
In response None None to his Publication
Awesome I watched and had tears for my Mum I know it`s powerful

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
28 August, 04:34
PRAYING ROBERT. GOD BLESS YOU.

28 August, 04:38
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Thanks not after Sympathy

I had a Party at mine yesterday loads of Anons no pics which I would of liked but it was better safe than sorry -- I put up an Army Marquee in the garden and hung an Airforce Flag -- Why? not bragging my best friend got shot in the head in the passenger seat during the troubles in Northern Ireland -- The Flag was symbolic of him being there with us now !

Iam Mie @iammiele
28 August, 04:25
🙏Robert I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers for your mom, you and your family🙏

"and with the Almighty in their (our) corner, who knows what might happen"

Great song, I hadn't heard it before or seen the film, but now I'm going to look for that movie. Take good care! Best to you!

28 August, 04:30
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thanks so much -- Just Showing everyone the nightmare is real - It`s happening to me they already killed my Dad flu vax 2019 now my Mum !

But were fighting for our lives it`s real !

unless we come together

arba happihr @arba
28 August, 04:21
Aloha Robert
I am beaming you hugs and love
A difficult time
Watching our loving parents die
Been there so painful
I miss my folks every day.

28 August, 04:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
cheers Mate