Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 August, 04:13
This is where I am at right now !
My Mum about to die via the vaccines !
The World is on Fire !
But We remember a better World and it`s worth fighting for !

This is about a band famous in the eighties but they broke up and now they getting the band back together ! But the Lead Singer is in a Mental Home and not sure if he up for the Reunion !

This is from the movie "Still Crazy "
https://youtu.be/b2SJbhVbP...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
🙏Robert I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers for your mom, you and your family🙏

"and with the Almighty in their (our) corner, who knows what might happen"

Great song, I hadn't heard it before or seen the film, but now I'm going to look for that movie. Take good care! Best to you!
04:25 PM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by iammiele in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 August, 04:30
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thanks so much -- Just Showing everyone the nightmare is real - It`s happening to me they already killed my Dad flu vax 2019 now my Mum !

But were fighting for our lives it`s real !

unless we come together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
28 August, 04:51
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I can relate on some level - Against me and my sister's advice, my mom convinced my dad to get the vax, so they're both jabbed - when she told me my heart sank. I'm thankful they have lasted this long so far and have been generally healthy physically, but Mom has had serious mental decline since then and my dad, (while doing ok) is heartbroken that he is loosing her...

We each do the best we can from where we are...keep faith and know that our loved ones always remain in our heart, no matter where they are. Love is eternal.💖let it support and lift you up when you are down. Best to you!