Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 August, 07:26
🚨 VET IN NEED! 🚨
AU/X FRENS, I need your help please! Can we work together to amplify this message? 📣 Let's help this huge Veteran fam get back on their feet! If you can do nothing else, just share this post! Get more eyes on it, get the right eyes on it that can help them out! 🙏🤍
https://twitter.com/Native...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 August, 03:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Happened to us after hurricane Ivan... insurance said water came in due to old windows....lie, lie, lie
They paid for cheap windows instead of a new roof, which is what the real problem was
We were broke then waited years to get it fixed, and of course in the waiting process more things went bad
Ceiling caved in, mold etc.
We did a go fund me, I think it raised $120
My hubby is a 20 year Navy veteran, nobody cared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That's awful :( I care! I wish I had known sooner about your story too!
03:25 PM - Aug 28, 2023
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 August, 03:26 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
2004, it's been a long time
❤️🤍💛💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

28 August, 03:50
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
No matter, had I known then I would have wanted to help yall 🤍