Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
🚨 VET IN NEED! 🚨
AU/X FRENS, I need your help please! Can we work together to amplify this message? 📣 Let's help this huge Veteran fam get back on their feet! If you can do nothing else, just share this post! Get more eyes on it, get the right eyes on it that can help them out! 🙏🤍
https://twitter.com/Native...
07:26 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
28 August, 04:02 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Making an update about our vet fren she's looking into what donation website her daughter set up to get some help, she's been having issues with X so you can also find her on Truth Social If you have it and want to contact her directly! Will update you guys again when I find out more! 🙏🤍

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 August, 03:42
🚨 VET IN NEED 🚨
Update on our Vet fren!
@Gapatriot3 has set up a BuyMeACoffee to help support her.

If you can donate anything helps, if you can't simply sharing this post or Lo's on X to get more eyes on the message helps. Prayers can also go a long way too! Thank you to everyone for any help you can contribute! 🙏🤍

https://www.buymeacoffee.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 August, 03:14
Happened to us after hurricane Ivan... insurance said water came in due to old windows....lie, lie, lie
They paid for cheap windows instead of a new roof, which is what the real problem was
We were broke then waited years to get it fixed, and of course in the waiting process more things went bad
Ceiling caved in, mold etc.
We did a go fund me, I think it raised $120
My hubby is a 20 year Navy veteran, nobody cared

28 August, 03:25
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
That's awful :( I care! I wish I had known sooner about your story too!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 August, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 August, 01:29
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around this Veteran and his family. Please help them get the help they need to fix up or to move to a different place. Please give them the strength, courage, faith, wisdom, monetary, love, comfort, and peace they need. Please Father, guide them through this trying time and show them You are with them helping them through this. You already know what they need, Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

28 August, 03:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 August, 01:21
Our Government is to busy supporting all of the immigrants who are coming into this country illegally, and they’re too busy, giving all our money away to fight in a make believe war in the Ukraine, our government doesn’t care about its people, WE THE PEOPLE must unite and demand for change, I pray that things get better for you and your family , GOD BLESS YOU in your difficult situation 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

28 August, 03:04
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
(Not me, just someone I saw that needed help and it didn't look like many people saw the need so I stepped up.)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 01:18
Yep this happened to us when they flooded out NJ a few years back. Insurance gave us nothing. I had to battle with FEMA for months. We finally got help. We lived without hot water, heat or air conditioning. It was a nightmare. If you know these people, please tell them to be relentless with FEMA. I was just on the phone with someone from my homeowner's Insurance saying that we should have gotten funds for housing during that time. After paying for premiums, they gave me nothing! Prayers for these folks and I pray something breaks soon to help Americans because I really don't think people at the top understand the pain on Main Street.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 August, 01:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The ppl at the top don't give main street a second thought.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 August, 12:07
🙏🙏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
28 August, 11:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
28 August, 07:48 (E)
Need a go fund me they need money and now

These insurance companies are going down all of them

arba happihr @arba
28 August, 01:11
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Great news
My insurance company did me wrong too
They raised my insurance to $3600. a year
Never had I made a claim.
Flood insurance is a horrible thing
I have NEVER heard a good thing from anyone who needed their insurance companies help.
One friend waited for 6 months for her Insurance company to help
Insurance Co didn't believe they could afford a leather sofa.😂
Thank goodness she had video
Death insurance is the most criminal
You have to die to collect.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 August, 07:47
I don't see a go fund me attached.

28 August, 07:56 (E)
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I don't think she's even considered that 🤔 it looks like she's just trying to get help through proper channels but no one is talking to her.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 August, 07:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 August, 07:32
So wrong they can't get help! God bless them and may they be able to get their home back in shape and livable again in Jesus name we pray!

28 August, 07:43
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
🙏🤍

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
28 August, 07:29
🙏🙏🙏