Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 August, 08:17
😻🕊🐸

#Anons

👇@ LauraAbolichannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 August, 02:00 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
40+ Years Ago
Holy Spirit Gave Me
This Message.
I Have ALWAYS Been
Waiting For This
To Be Applied.

Then WeGo And AU
Happened.
I Know This
Message Has
Come To Fruition.

"We ARE
Drawn Together
From Out Of The Woodwork...
One Here, One There
From Around The World,
Drawn Together In
Unity, In Spirit,
In One Accord."

When I Reach Out
I Expect Another To
Grab My Hand.
We Together
Hold Hands
Around Our
Beautiful Earth.

Should One Need
Or Needs To Share
Our Open Arms Are
There To Give & Receive.

I Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Unworthy To Hold My Hand. I Need You.
God Only Knows How Much We Need Each Other.

We Stood Protecting Father God's Throne In The 1st Earth Age. NOW We Stand Shoulder To Shoulder
Protecting Terra Firma Which IS Father God's Footstool.

You And Yours ARE Truly Blessed. Remain Strong With Me In These Days.
My Mother Woke Up With These Words The Other Day..."God Makes A Way
Where There Seemeth
No Way."

Jesus Name
Those Words ARE For
You And Yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I’ve always thought it quite odd that I personally don’t know anyone who is an anon (aside from AU, X etc and then I have never had a personal relationship with them/you outside of the platform). Not one anon in my family or among my friends or anyone I have ever known personally, in my life, that I am aware of. Just me! I can discuss certain things with friends and family however, it’s really just me who seems to fit in with you all, in my world.
Anyone else have a similar experience?
03:44 PM - Aug 24, 2023
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
22 April, 05:25
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I have friends/family who are Trump supporters but no one who is an Anon.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 April, 02:40
Yes!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 April, 01:58
I have one cousin out of 27 first cousins that is awake but who can't handle the work we do. I have my best friend who is awake but she also can't handle the work we do. The only person I have in my personal life who actually woke me up is my daughter and ironically if I didn't get a 2nd job offer in NJ, we would have been in Tower 2 on 9/11. We gain strength from one another. Sadly she is not on this platform and she listens to people who have very negative outlooks on things. I wish she had the support system that we have here. I am very grateful for it.

23 April, 01:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Me too HA888! ❤️😊

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
24 August, 10:58
Bingo.

25 August, 12:45
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
👍😊❤️

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
24 August, 04:27
%100

24 August, 05:12 (E)
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
😊👍❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
24 August, 04:26
Same here, although I think I walked passed one while out shopping he was walking out of the store and heading to his car, while I was walking into the store.... locked eyes and it was like I knew him, had never seen him before or since.

Someone once said we will know each other, recognize each others spirit... that may be true.

Are we all far away from each other because together we are too strong? Or are we far away to help others to move forward?

24 August, 05:14
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Hmmm, yes, interesting thoughts…I’ll have to ponder that! 👍😊❤️

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
24 August, 10:59
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I think it’s more like the casting of a net.

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 04:03
🙋 me too
I think
we are the real humans 😂
I know NO one
like people on Au.

24 August, 05:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😄👍❤️

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
24 August, 03:54
Yes, absolutely. I don't personally know another anon, either. One neighbor who is perhaps on the fringes but I don't know her well at all and, though I've tried, she keeps me at a distance.

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 04:04
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Aloha
Just wait until Soon shows up.
I bet she will be wanting to talk to you then.

24 August, 05:30
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Yes, I do know a couple of people like that too. They know a bit about a subject or two but haven’t really connected any dots…at all. 😊❤️