Anon Bux @Anonbux21
I have been thinking about my journey through life. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way but I have always learned a lesson through those mistakes. When I look back at supporting a family and the financial lows we had, it’s almost unbelievable I was able to carry that stress. However we always get through every challenge. The last 4 years have been the hardest. Wakening up to the real world we live in and connecting with god is a journey that is hard to explain. So many dark sad days but still somehow handling it all and being the light amongst the darkness. Blessed to have a slow organic awakening, finding all of you and god. This is going to be a crash landing for many. It’s going to hurt when they have to reflect on the way they treated you for trying to save them. Forgive!
02:53 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anonbux21 in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 August, 03:13
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 August, 03:04
πŸ™πŸ»God Bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 03:03
It is always best to show grace to others. The Lord told us He would never leave us or forsake us. He keeps His promises. We walk through the storms of life with God in us. It is by His strength we get through those storms. Blessings to you. πŸ˜‡

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 August, 03:00
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 August, 03:05
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Looking at where I have been and trying to see where we’re going. What a ride. God bless!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 02:53
I am living that dream also

God Bless!

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 August, 02:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
God Bless friend!