Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 August, 02:53
I have been thinking about my journey through life. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way but I have always learned a lesson through those mistakes. When I look back at supporting a family and the financial lows we had, it’s almost unbelievable I was able to carry that stress. However we always get through every challenge. The last 4 years have been the hardest. Wakening up to the real world we live in and connecting with god is a journey that is hard to explain. So many dark sad days but still somehow handling it all and being the light amongst the darkness. Blessed to have a slow organic awakening, finding all of you and god. This is going to be a crash landing for many. It’s going to hurt when they have to reflect on the way they treated you for trying to save them. Forgive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I am living that dream also

God Bless!
02:53 PM - Aug 24, 2023
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 August, 02:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
God Bless friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396