Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
I know a lot of others have said encouraging things and everyone is correct in their respected ways.

Being a USCG Vet and someone who had to deal with many situations of suicidal shipmates I worked along side of and some that no one knew was suicidal, I’d like to just remind you that we are all in this fight together and we all are here for one another and if one feels weakened or falls down, or 100, we all are here to help with any situation and in any capacity we can no matter the circumstances.

So to whatever we can do for you to help, encourage, or if anything else for someone to hear you out, plz speak out to anyone on here and it goes for anyone who might be in the same situation to never feel like your weakened or like you can’t because more times then not we just fall off course and need to a little help to get back on the main road just like we would do if we asks Siri or google for directions. Stay strong 💪
08:11 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 09:00
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Thank you. I am feeling better now. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 August, 01:20
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Glad to hear your doing better.

Wish I had better help for you or anyone but no one can truly relate or fully understand what someone else’s is going through unless they have been there and had to deal with it and so for me, I can only encourage, help guide, and to always at the very least Liston to those that are asking, without actually asking for help and remain humble enough to always be compassionate towards others because you never know what they might be going through or dealing with and simply showing compassion towards others is all it takes.

But if you ever need someone to talk to tho, don’t ever hesitate to message me anytime, night or day.