Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I SO know how you feel. Every part of our being is tired. But, YOU HOLD ON. I was there just a day ago. AU Patriots lifted my spirit & I got my focus changed back to gratitude & watching God pull every last one of the Cabal’s skeletons out of their closet. It is a slow tedious process. And I am still tired. But the intent is to save as many as possible.
I think we are ‘working it’ too hard. At this point, the WH’s are gonna spring the trap when they need to all while educating humanity on some COLD HARD TRUTHS.

When I was in tears telling God I was so tired, HE played a song in my head. I posted it on my feed.

He didn’t bring us this far to leave us now.
One day at a time Patriot!
🙏❤️🙏
06:54 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it