Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:20
Your thoughts? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 04:41
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I have older siblings still asleep. I have tried to wake them up, but I had to put it all in GOD'S hands. If it be His will, He will wake them and guide them. I love them from afar and pray for them. The rest is up to GOD. He gave us freewill for a reason. Some understand it and some don't and choose to ignore it. They continue to do the wrong things and ignore His warnings. I am at peace, no matter how sad or how this all goes. I know, I have tried, as we all have. Some people, you just can't wake up, no matter what. GOD help us all through these trying times and trials we are going through. GOD bless all of you and your families. May GOD have mercy on us all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
21 August, 07:39
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I live in basement of my son’s family home and was told I needed to quit watching all my conspiracy theories channels because I was being brainwashed. But lately he has been stocking up his pantry and adding to my stash, he has found all his flashlights and bought new batteries and extra fuel for bbq grill, and made sure his generator is working. When he comes downstairs to see me he doesn’t ask how I am feeling, he asks what is going on in my world lately. When I tell him he is finally listening. Now that CNN is saying Trump was right about Biden I think he’s finally thinking his old mother may be smarter than he’s been giving me credit for. I praise God for opening his eyes!!!!

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Great job! I am sure it was very hard for you for a long time. Give yourself a huge pat on the back.
01:52 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Nicholls, click on at the bottom under it