Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 August, 03:20
Your thoughts? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 04:41
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I have older siblings still asleep. I have tried to wake them up, but I had to put it all in GOD'S hands. If it be His will, He will wake them and guide them. I love them from afar and pray for them. The rest is up to GOD. He gave us freewill for a reason. Some understand it and some don't and choose to ignore it. They continue to do the wrong things and ignore His warnings. I am at peace, no matter how sad or how this all goes. I know, I have tried, as we all have. Some people, you just can't wake up, no matter what. GOD help us all through these trying times and trials we are going through. GOD bless all of you and your families. May GOD have mercy on us all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
I live in basement of my son’s family home and was told I needed to quit watching all my conspiracy theories channels because I was being brainwashed. But lately he has been stocking up his pantry and adding to my stash, he has found all his flashlights and bought new batteries and extra fuel for bbq grill, and made sure his generator is working. When he comes downstairs to see me he doesn’t ask how I am feeling, he asks what is going on in my world lately. When I tell him he is finally listening. Now that CNN is saying Trump was right about Biden I think he’s finally thinking his old mother may be smarter than he’s been giving me credit for. I praise God for opening his eyes!!!!
07:39 AM - Aug 21, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kennedbd in this post can reply
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
22 August, 01:52
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Great job! I am sure it was very hard for you for a long time. Give yourself a huge pat on the back.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
22 August, 12:09
Great job planting “seeds” Mama❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 August, 12:05
My dear lil mom was only shoulder high to me standing side by side. I am a slight man too! But I shudder at the thought of ever trying to tell her to "stop giving a damn" about any of us.
Mine is more than 15yrs gone now and I'd give a leg almost to have her hear naggin' the crap out of me every step!
Pardon my language mam, but...

People who give a shit about you don't relent when they see your demise before you do, even if you curse them and slam doors in their faces... moms can't "NOT" be moms!

Your honor is intact mam, proceed with DAP completely unimpeded with the full support of every true man!

Tis'oft a thankless job!

I wish I could still "suffer" it just one more glorious time for a ten-minute stretch...just one more time.

I miss you, Mom!

And...You go on unrelenting, Mom!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 August, 11:50
Well that’s a script flip. Keep going Momma! Seems he’s listening.

MONA HANSEN @Monakate17
21 August, 10:33
thank you for keeping up the work. we are all seeing people "come around" even hearing the vaxxed say stuff like "wont do it again" 🧡🧡🧡

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 August, 10:05
🙏❤️🤗🕊️That's wonderful. I am so glad your son is coming around. GOD truly works in mysterious ways. I keep hoping some of my family members will start turning around and seeing the things I was talking about aren't so unbelievable. I don't live close to them, so it makes it tough sometimes. But as I said, GOD will do what He needs to do. I will continue praying for them and loving them from afar. I do try to send them things once in awhile, but I never hear back from them. So I leave it alone. It most definitely does take a lot of patience. I never had patience, before all of this. GOD has shown me how to have that and how to tone down my attitude. I still have a flare up every now and then, but it's gotten better. It's just tough sometimes, I am pretty much alone with most of my thoughts, but I lean on GOD a lot to see me through. He is what guides my pathway and makes me stronger. Thank You GOD. And thank you to all of you for always being here with me.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 August, 08:35
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I didn't have patience before either.
Then I asked God for patience.
Didn't know He teaches those lessons the hard way 😐

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 09:06
BOOM Mama! Your beautiful perseverance in example and patience is exactly how you do it. 👏👏👏