Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 August, 03:49
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
30 years ago spouse and I began building a Japanese garden in our yard. It was an organic design in that there was no real plan. We followed our instincts, digging holes and building mounds. Some plants failed and others survived out of sheer hardiness. 4 ponds were connected by streams with small cascades. After 25 years of diligent work we were pleased; it was lovely.
The years that followed were marred with declining health. We couldn't keep up with maintaining our garden. Then Covid came and ruined everything.
I forgot. Trump, Q, the Chans and AU got in the way too.
Our garden is a shabby ghost of its former beauty. Now it looks like a Louisiana swamp.
However the bones are still there.
I would love to restore it someday but keep the wildness and not try to imitate the Japanese. If we clean it up, we are almost there.
Set a goal, get healthy again, and never give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
22 August, 02:05
Does anyone ever like school? It sucked! Boring drivel day after day. Surprisingly I did fairly well grade wise, except for the English class we had to remember the greek and roman gods and godesses... nope, brain would not do that... There is only one God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 August, 05:21
Same here except for 'C' student...I became retail management on my own - big mistake - management is just work harder than the rest, it's all your fault, you get perks that don't add up to the hours you work (salaried), retail keeps the lazy & fires the hard workers (they are good at playing games with the employees)
I enjoy being alone-I don't keep friends-I enjoy being outside with my flowers & lawn (creating an Eden)
Being poor was the best thing that happened to me. When you have money, friends only hang around long enough until the money is gone. I have been thru both.
I just got called for Jury Duty again-at least 5 times in 72 years-If I don't go they will fine my $1000.-put me in jail for 3 days-make me do community work-or all three...40 miles away at that.

wht 2.0 @wht
22 August, 02:35
In response connie wright to her Publication
Jury duty might become *real* important as time goes on. As Patriots, Christians, and others get charged and politically persecuted under bogus laws a jury actually has the power, the ability, and the *duty* under the constitution to judge not only the person accused of breaking whatever law ... but to judge the law itself.
If a 'jury of your peers' deems the law itself under which your are being charged is repugnant to the Constitution they can and *must* find you 'not guilty'.
It's called Jury Nullification and ALL juries in this country are *supposed* to be educated about it *by the judge* .. but are rarely if ever done so while those outside court houses trying to do so are often arrested themselves on bogus charges.

https://www.ourmidland.com...

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 August, 08:30
In response connie wright to her Publication
Just go and answer all questions like the conspiracy theorist you are, say that you are sure that no matter what, it was government, not defendant at fault and they will let you go after first few questions.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 August, 05:18
I didn’t come from money.
Wasn’t a great student also HATED authority. Have struggled my whole life. Did I mention I moved to the US from the UK have no family here raised 3 amazing kids alone with no help from anyone. I still struggle but I’m here and I fight the fight every day. I hope I live long enough to see the playing field be leveled. We need to start with Taxes on the air we breathe. Taxed to death.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 August, 05:11
KeK