Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 04:58
❤👇❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 August, 05:21
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Same here except for 'C' student...I became retail management on my own - big mistake - management is just work harder than the rest, it's all your fault, you get perks that don't add up to the hours you work (salaried), retail keeps the lazy & fires the hard workers (they are good at playing games with the employees)
I enjoy being alone-I don't keep friends-I enjoy being outside with my flowers & lawn (creating an Eden)
Being poor was the best thing that happened to me. When you have money, friends only hang around long enough until the money is gone. I have been thru both.
I just got called for Jury Duty again-at least 5 times in 72 years-If I don't go they will fine my $1000.-put me in jail for 3 days-make me do community work-or all three...40 miles away at that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
Jury duty might become *real* important as time goes on. As Patriots, Christians, and others get charged and politically persecuted under bogus laws a jury actually has the power, the ability, and the *duty* under the constitution to judge not only the person accused of breaking whatever law ... but to judge the law itself.
If a 'jury of your peers' deems the law itself under which your are being charged is repugnant to the Constitution they can and *must* find you 'not guilty'.
It's called Jury Nullification and ALL juries in this country are *supposed* to be educated about it *by the judge* .. but are rarely if ever done so while those outside court houses trying to do so are often arrested themselves on bogus charges.

https://www.ourmidland.com...
02:35 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 August, 02:45
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I have served a couple of times. This is in Federal District Court in a different County 40/45 miles away...if you are more than 65 miles 1 way they will pay for a cheap motel....it pays $50 a day (I don't need the money) it is the 1st part of October when I am preparing for winter.

wht 2.0 @wht
22 August, 02:56
In response connie wright to her Publication
I hear you. I'm just saying looking forward it's important little known information and something to consider if and when you, or anyone else here, ever does serve.