Mama Tee donated @MamaT
21 August, 04:58
❤👇❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
21 August, 05:21
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Same here except for 'C' student...I became retail management on my own - big mistake - management is just work harder than the rest, it's all your fault, you get perks that don't add up to the hours you work (salaried), retail keeps the lazy & fires the hard workers (they are good at playing games with the employees)
I enjoy being alone-I don't keep friends-I enjoy being outside with my flowers & lawn (creating an Eden)
Being poor was the best thing that happened to me. When you have money, friends only hang around long enough until the money is gone. I have been thru both.
I just got called for Jury Duty again-at least 5 times in 72 years-If I don't go they will fine my $1000.-put me in jail for 3 days-make me do community work-or all three...40 miles away at that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Just go and answer all questions like the conspiracy theorist you are, say that you are sure that no matter what, it was government, not defendant at fault and they will let you go after first few questions.
08:30 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 August, 08:36
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
😂 Best advice!