P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
Something incredible just happened. I'm a bit stunned.... I need to talk to someone who knows ancient Hebrew and Jewish ancestry and the religion of the Jews. I can't believe I never saw this. I am German/Jewish descendant. I never thought anything of it. Our family name was Albrecht and we were changed in the war to Brett. There is a Hebrew awakening going on, and it is happening in my DNA. I can feel it. But I need to talk to someone. I can't believe I didn't connect these dots!
06:44 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
10 February, 09:24
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Are you rh negative?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 09:57
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
no my daughter is 0 i'm A+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 February, 08:30
Here's something many might not understand (but you will). There's also a soul ancestry, not only blood. Some actully have a physical mark on their body. Many have had visitations while dreaming. I was shown how to heal, and the combination of white and blue light to do that. That's why it's so important right now to pay attention to our dreams and our bodies. 💙

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
10 February, 08:22
God has placed you here for this time. 👏👏👏

10 February, 10:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
lol what the? Someone shared this yesterday and it moved me deeply!! We dont plant the seeds, we are not God!! 😇😇😇

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
10 February, 04:01
Gregg Braden (sp?) talks a lot about this and the Bible code. Might be a good place to start.

10 February, 06:13
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
fabulous!! thank you!!

Jean Hyita @JulyJean
10 February, 08:00
me too my maiden name & my husband last name was changed also ...My maiden last name was Hyita & it was spelled differently . I have to double check but I think it was spelled Hietikko. My father family came from Finland. My husband family was from Germany. ...Feeling out of sorts myself. the football game score was 31 / 9 ..my Birthday number & my husband and that is not all the Raymond James Stadium it has 2 of my cousins names who both killed themselves since November. One on November 5th and the other one on December 18 ..My pops name was Peter Pete Hyita and he fell the year i was born

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 February, 07:37
I am really excited to see what you have figured out! Please share when get ready!!!💛

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 February, 06:59
It is happening in mine as well, I saw my dna become light and the "ladder" began to unwind and straighten out. I with my eyes, Know God is Real as the angels opened the sky for him to appear. IT IS THE TIME.

10 February, 11:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
ah wow ... you get it! its the wildest thing. i decoded to just be out and honest about it I'm glad you caught my vibe!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 February, 06:50
my Mothers side has German/Jew! pleàse enlighten me when you find out!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

10 February, 10:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
So you might also be feeling what I feel and see and hear