P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
10 February, 06:44
Something incredible just happened. I'm a bit stunned.... I need to talk to someone who knows ancient Hebrew and Jewish ancestry and the religion of the Jews. I can't believe I never saw this. I am German/Jewish descendant. I never thought anything of it. Our family name was Albrecht and we were changed in the war to Brett. There is a Hebrew awakening going on, and it is happening in my DNA. I can feel it. But I need to talk to someone. I can't believe I didn't connect these dots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hyita @JulyJean
me too my maiden name & my husband last name was changed also ...My maiden last name was Hyita & it was spelled differently . I have to double check but I think it was spelled Hietikko. My father family came from Finland. My husband family was from Germany. ...Feeling out of sorts myself. the football game score was 31 / 9 ..my Birthday number & my husband and that is not all the Raymond James Stadium it has 2 of my cousins names who both killed themselves since November. One on November 5th and the other one on December 18 ..My pops name was Peter Pete Hyita and he fell the year i was born
08:00 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulyJean in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jean Hyita, click on at the bottom under it