CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 12:08
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
20 August, 07:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
We are going back to the Moon. Artemis Mission. There is a new Moon race.

All of you silly doubters will be proven wrong. We have abundant evidence that we went, saw, landed, and came back.

You can’t fake over 383.0 kg of Lunar rocks and material. The mineral composition in terms of isotopes is unique to only one planetary body and that is the Moon.

The camera was on a remote stand and controlled remotely. The images send by ration waves.

Pull your heads out of the lunar regolith and wake up.

What NASA kept back was that we encountered alien life on the Moon and the Apollo astronauts have a NDA to keep silent about that. That is why they are so incredibly nervous when they came back. Lots has been written about this and disclosed. It’s also why we haven’t been back in any public way.

Read Dark Mission.

NASA doesn’t always tell the truth but we do go places. What we find is kept

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
Explain the dune buggy storage. “Hey guys, when we go to the moon, let’s bring dune buggies!”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure there will be room for 2 dune buggies. We’re also going to need an air compressor to make sure the tires don’t go flat.“

Looks like the “moon buggy“ tires are perfectly inflated. When it gets really cold in Wisconsin at my house, my tires lose pressure. Happens every winter until we fill them up again.

WikiLeaks also released tons of footage of the charade already. May want to look into that. I believed it all at one point as well.

NASA lied.

https://www.nasa.gov/cente...
11:35 AM - Aug 21, 2023
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
29 August, 08:13
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Here you go … how we got 3 Moon buggies to the moon on 3 different missions.

All who say we didnt go to the Moon will eat crow when we return in Artemis and we will be able to see all Apollo landing sites up close and personal. They are historic sites left in preservation. One day the sites will be erased by meteorite and asteroid impacts. However that will take a long time.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
How NASA Took Cars to the Moon - YouTube

REBOOT! The Museum of Flight in Seattle asked to include my old video on this in their new Apollo exhibit, and when I looked at it I decided it was too embar...